Financial Aid

The University offers financial support for students in the form of teaching assistantships, research assistantships, scholarships and fellowships based on academic merit and available funding.  Teaching and research assistantships typically provide support for students during the academic year, with limited summer funding available. Ph.D. students may also apply for grants to conduct research with SU faculty members.  For additional information visit  SOE's financial aid website web site.